Rocco’s Pizza on Wilshire opened in 2000. All of our pizzas are hand-tossed using our very own homemade dough, made fresh all day, every day! Add to that our secret pizza sauce and 100% mozzarella cheese. Rocco’s does the east coast style here on the west coast.
Review Food in Here:
- pizza was outstanding and Emily is the best ..her customer service is tremendous and she is gorgeous too. thanks Emily for the great service with a smile ..5 star rating and 5 star pizza
- They have the best ranch dressing, hands down. Not to mention the best pizza, pasta- ok, everything is so good! The people who work there are really friendly, the service is nice and efficient. I love that they are right across the street from where I work too! Go check them out and ask for Angie, she’s a big reason why Rocco’s is the best!
- Great pasta with vodka sauce! My daughter had chicken fingers that were pretty good. And last but not least we took a 14” cheese pizza to go which I have say for pizza in California….it was tasty and the kid loved it! I gave it 5 stars because the people there were very nice and the experience was overall a good time.
- Always Great! I have many Pizza’s and sandwiches from this place from every year it has been open, even slices at the San Gianaro festival each year they are there. One of the best slices you can get not in Philly or NY.
- The best neighborhood pizzeria in the universe everybody who lives in Los Angeles should come down here for a beer in for some pizza and to say hello chime that I have the pleasure of eating at Rocco’s I feel like I’m in an episode of cheers is that wonderful there’s a feeling of euphoria every time I smell the pizza and see the staff.
- This place is the best! Wish we still lived nearby so we could go more often. The staff is super friendly and the owner is the sweetest person ever. And the food is totally crave-worthy. The antipasto salad and the white pizza are my favourites.
- Friendly service, fantastic food! We are from the East Coast, and their pizza is as close to that as you can get. Their Sicilian pie is ridiculously good. Their calzones and pasta dishes are excellent as well.
- Came to visit my favorite favorite pizza place on my anniversary and had some of the best food and service I have ever had! Nothing was going right for my husband and I but after sitting down everything turned turned around. They were even playing my favorite radio station! Thank you for making my anniversary so sweet and memorable!
- The food is excellent! Love the homemade sauces. The service is always prompt and friendly. We have been coming here for 3 years now and are always made to feel welcome and remembered. Our favorite waitress Angie, is now the owner and we couldn’t be more pleased for that to have happened!! Congrats Angie, we look forward to our next visit!!!